Tuesday 15 January 2013

Baan Thai

Gang Gai (Red Curry) Lunch Combo
w/soup & 2 spring rolls!
Baan Thai Broadmead has become my newest hangout. I love Thai food and these folks got it covered. They know us when we walk in and treat us so well everytime.
For lunch:
They offer a combo lunch meal that can run you as low as $9.75 and come with soup & 2 springrolls! Crazy. It could easily be split as well, but not me, I'm in it to win it!!
For dinner:
The plates are served off an ala carte menu and are all delicious. I haven't tried one yet that I don't love.
Here's their website http://baanthaivictoria.ca/
They have 3 locations to serve Greater Victoria and they are spot on every time. Consistency is huge with me, and you get exactly what you go for every single time!! The do delivery and take-out and it is awsome right to the table at home too!

C-Rae Rating:

 

No comments:

Post a Comment