Tuesday 15 January 2013

Shizen Sushi

I love Sushi, not the raw fish kind, it's one of those things I can't wrap my head around. All other types involved though....and Shizen Sushi is the SHIZ! If you know what I mean.  They have a fantastic lunch menu offering their Bento Box style eating with a wide variety of choices and that will only run $7.95 you can add on just about anything for $2.50 more.  Dinner menu is extensive and full of all varieties of Japanese food, their sushi chefs are unbelievable! Be sure to thank them when you leave, they love that!! 

The piece de la resistance that I came accross a long time ago was their highlander roll! Now this used to NOT be offered on their menu, but has since been added in the new 2013 year of new menu printing! So now everyone can get in on it.........Holy SHIZAZZ hold on to your hat, this is not for the faint at heart it has tempura prawn, avacado, creamy spicy mayo, and is topped with thinly seared rib steak that is melt in your mouth crazy....then they top it off with this ginger spicy crucnhy business on top...I don't know it's just heaven.  I would actually consider asking for this as my last meal........not that there is one coming soon...but it is that good!
http://shizensushi.ca/
C-Rae Rating:

No comments:

Post a Comment